Via Windows Blog, Microsoft as announced a new Windows 10 for PC build, via Fast Ring under the Windows Insider Program with the number 17128. Behind the usual bug fixes, this build has a few new changes and functionalities. See the most important features.
The most important feature on this build is the remove of the watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop.
This is the only change between this and the last build, witch does not men this is a final build. Microsoft is also working in some more fixes for the next builds.
In this build, Microsoft also introduces Cortana Show Me. This is a Windows App who will help you in case you want to change some settings, step-by-step. At this moment, this app is only available for Insiders in English (US and UK) and in German.
This is the full list of guides available:
- Update Windows
- Check if an app is installed
- Uninstall an app
- Change your desktop background
- Use Airplane Mode
- Change your display brightness
- Add nearby printers or scanners
- Change your default programs
- Change your screen resolution
- Turn off Windows Defender Security Center
- Run a security scan
- Change Wi-Fi settings
- Change your power settings
- Discover Bluetooth devices
- Check your version of Windows
You can download this app in this Link.
Source: Windows Blog